SIMPLY DELICIOUS

Friday, August 23, 2019

Are you in the mood for a simply great tasting snack? Well look no further, I've got the tea on the most snackalicious delight you will ever taste.
These Peanut Butter Cookie Baked Bars From Simply Protein are absolutely the best snack I’ve ever tasted. They are scrumptiously delicious. The moment I bit into one of these mouth watering bars, I instantly tasted the peanuts that were inside the bar. 




















  They were crunchy and full of goodness. The peanut butter cookie bar was very tasty and chewy.  I could definitely taste the peanut butter flavor. It was a delight in every bite.


I love that it’s so easy to take along with me on the go. I can eat it as a in between meal, for breakfast, lunch and as a snack. It’s a very fulfilling snack with lots of fiber and protein. I love that it’s low in sugar. My family is diabetic and I’m always trying to consume snacks that have a low sugar intake. With only two grams of sugar, these make the perfect choice for me.



 They are so nutritious and great tasting that I’m always restocking them in my home and      recommending them to my friends.


I’m so glad that I was able to try these Peanut Butter Cookie Baked Bars, because I’m totally hooked on them. They’re my new favorite snack.



No comments :

Post a Comment