Edge Your Look With Rimmel London

Monday, October 29, 2018

I’m super star strucked! Rimmel London’s newest Magnif’Eyes Spice Edition Eyeshadow Palette is out of this world. I don’t know if any of you have had a chance to try out this newest edition. But if you haven’t, I’d say run as quickly as you can and grab this palette as soon as you can. It’s a winner! It really is!

I received these products from  Influenster and Rimmel London complimentary for testing purposes

Rimmel London also has an amazing mascara. The Wonder’fully Real Mascara is definitely unbeatable. It seriously made my lashes look so long and so full. It really looked like I was wearing false lashes but it was the mascara working it’s magic.

The mascara is formulated with Keratin. It was a first for me. Never really tried a mascara with Keratin before. I applied a couple of stokes of mascara to my lashes and they were unbelievably soft to the touch. It never clumped or flaked. The formulation was outstanding.


Let’s chat about this palette. I mean seriously what’s not to love about it. This beautiful palette comes with 12 shades. Each shade compliments each other spectacularly. I was able to create an array of eye looks and so will you. Included in the palette are variety of mattes and shimmers to choose from.

Looking for easy to blend shadows!? Well look no further, this is the palette to get your hands on. The shadows blend with ease. The color will last for hours upon hours. I never experienced any creasing or fading. The pigmentation of the shadows was incredible. If your looking for well made eyeshadows and affordable, this is the palette to get.










No comments :

Post a Comment