How To Diminish Fine Lines And Wrinkles

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Breaking News! The secret to a youthful eye is none other than the Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Eye Gel. It’s the newest eye gel to hit the beauty shelves and I got to try it.

 Available At Ulta.com


The first thing to age on our face is the under eye area. The skin under our eye area is delicate and fragile. As we age, we lose collagen, elasticity and our skin becomes thinner under our eye area. 

Our under eye area is the first place that starts to show the first signs of aging the earliest. And that’s where we must focus a lot of our attention. 

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Eye Gel combats and tackles a lot of those under eye area concerns. 

I have really dry parched skin and I need lots of hydration especially underneath my eye. The drier that area appears, the more visible your fine lines will appear. Moisturizing is key! What makes this gel cream different from the rest, is that it’s packed with 50% Hyaluronic Acid Complex. Our skin naturally produces Hyaluronic Acid. It’s key function is to trap water inside our tissue cells to keep our skin moist. As we age, we lose the ability to retain a balanced amount of moisture in our skin. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and smoothes dry skin. Using this eye gel kept my under eye area extremely moisturized and hydrated. Hydrated skin means less visible fine lines and crows feet. 




Not only does this eye gel keep my under eye area moisturized but it keeps it hydrated for about 72 hours. Those are not just hours but days of necessary hydration for such a delicate area. How is this possible, you may ask. Well, it’s made possible because this eye gel is also formulated with Pentavitin. Pentavitin is a 100% naturally derived plant extract that has a lot of hydrating properties. This is why I get that 72 hours of hydration and over time it will improve the skins protection against dehydration. 

I always used this eye gel in the mornings right before I applied my makeup and during my night time skincare routine. For an anti-aging skincare product to work, you have to use the product everyday. And believe me Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Eye Gel really works.


I noticed less fine lines. I saw a significant decrease in my crows feet. And I’m preventing the appearance of wrinkles. Prevention is key to staying youthful! And this all happens with the help of these two key ingredients, AcquaCell and Malachite Complex which are also formulated into this eye gel. Malachite is a mineral that acts as a defense shield for environmentally stressed skin. AcquaCell softens the appearance of dry lines and wrinkles. 




Not only did this eye gel help tackle fine lines and wrinkles but I also saw a significance in the decrease appearance of my under eye darkness and puffiness. For some, this is heredity, can be lack of sleep or lack of rest. With Peter Thomas Roth’s newest eye gel, you can tackle this problem. This hydrating eye gel has Caffeine which helps reduce puffiness. And it also has Haloxyl which helps to lighten and fade the look of dark circles. With continue use I know my eye area will look more youthful. 

No comments :

Post a Comment