LIPSTICKS GALORE

Friday, August 10, 2018

I recently had the opportunity to test out some of Loreal's Colour Riche Lipsticks. I must say, they were outstanding. They're lusciously moisturizing on my lips. Extremely rich in color. The formulation is oh so creamy. And the scent that each lipstick had was delectably mesmerizing.

During my lipstick try-ons, there was one that captivated my heart.

These Loreal Ultra Matte Colour Riche Lipsticks are available in the Colour Riche collection. I've tried out matte lipsticks before from other brands and they have been so drying on the lips. But when I tried Loreal's matte lipsticks, it was the absolute opposite. For being ultra matte, these lipsticks left my lips moisturized and hydrated. The color pigmentation was exceptional. The shades complimented me perfectly. It's definitely a must buy in my book.       
    
Bold Mauve

Rebel Rouge
  
The Loreal Colour Riche Shine Lipsticks were supremely glossy. No need to apply gloss, these lipsticks are full of shine. They're extraordinarily hydrating and feel super light weight on my lips. The colors was so sparkling and so rich.

  
Burnished Blush
 
Glossy Fawn
These ranked #1 on my favorites list. These lipsticks are intensifying rich in color and its astounding rich formulation leaves lips asking for more. It's creamy and moisturizing and leaves my lips so hydrated.


Saucy Mauve

Fairest Nude

These have to be the most light weight matte lipsticks I have ever wore on my lips. They go on so soft and so smooth on my lips. The colors are radiant and give off  beautiful tones. It felt as light as a feather on my lips. It was undeniably the best matte lipsticks I ever had.

He Thinks He's Matte-Cho

Matte-Moiselle Pink
Wanna see the lipsticks in action and how they wear on the lips!? Just click the link down below.


Do you want your lipstick to last longer!? Pro Tip: Apply foundation on your lips and it will keep your lip color in place. Using foundation as a base will keep your lipstick for smudging and transferring.



SIGN UP FOR INFLUENSTER HERE

All the products that were mentioned in the blog post, I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. If you are interested in joining Influenster and signing up, just click the link above.







No comments :

Post a Comment